Friday, April 3, 2009

things i don't need


At least when I get to India, I won't have to deal with emails that are WRITTEN LIKE THIS!!!!!!


Another thing I won't be doing is running. I'm pretty sure this is going to be a big deal, because I've been running, like, a lot lately. Before I did a half marathon I ran 3 or 4 times a week, and I felt pretty ok about it. I pretty much had to drag myself out of bed to do it, though. These days running is pretty much part of every day. Maybe it's because I've been H.I.I.T.-ing (High Intensity Isomething Training), which takes 15 minutes (and makes me want to puke and/or have my lungs removed). So I just go out, run around, shower, and get on with things. Except for when I run for like six miles, pass out, watch a movie, eat everything in the kitchen, and then get on with things. So I'm one of those guys. I can't not do it. I'm an addict, whatever--at least it's not crystal meth, or cookie dough (wait, just kidding). And also, if I didn't go running, I'm pretty sure everyone would hate me, because I get depressed and turn into a Complete Witch.

So, what's going to happen when I land in the land of no runners? Well, I plan to do a lot of walking. Like epic amounts of walking. Like so much walking that my legs can't move anymore and I can't even contemplate using them to go faster. I also plan to be SO MOVED by everything I see that I don't need the thrill of blurry scenery to give me endorphins. And I just signed up to run a ten mile race two weeks before I leave. If anything can sap me of strength for a couple weeks, that should do it.
I have no idea what's going to happen when they cut me off from cookie dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My trip to India & Southeast Asia.