Tuesday, May 5, 2009

overload


Items of note:


4/30: Roomie extraordinaire and I pack up the remains of our stuff while landlord less-than-extraordinaire REMOVES CARPET.

4/30: Consume more food than God at Underbones, the fantastically bright and well-painted barbecue place in Davis.

5/1: Fax my last fax!

5/2: Me and Li'l Skipper become one after 8 hours sharing airspace with everything I own.

5/3: Me and BC kick #$% in the Broad Street Run--10 miles of Philadelphia experience!

5/3: Eat more food than anyone thought was humanly possible at a nameless (well, I just forget the name) Brazilian bbq place in Sketchville, Phila. Good thing there's no barbecue in southeast Asia.

5/4: Make my grand re-debut to the Jersey shore.

5/5: Wish I was Mexican.


Oh, and begin the official countdown. Do you believe this?? 8 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My trip to India & Southeast Asia.